Thanks for your interest in joining Wise Owl’s family of pets and people who love them - or as we like to call it, our “owlery!” As a result of the huge increase in demand for our services at this time, we are taking new clients by application ONLY. We are doing this so we can maintain a healthy workplace for our amazing team - which in turn allows us to continue to offer outstanding service to our valued local community of pet owners.
Not all veterinary practices are created equal. And that’s ok! It’s important to us that you find a professional team that will provide you and your fur baby(-ies) with the type of care you want.
We could be the right practice for you if:
- You’re the type of person who sees their pet as a furry family member
- You like to learn more about what you can do for the care of your fur-baby/child
- You value and respect the expertise of well trained veterinary professionals
- You want friendly, compassionate, and family oriented veterinary care from a team committed to help prevent illness and able to handle emergencies
- You want to be part of a larger community dedicated to bettering the lives of animals on Guam and the people who love them - today, tomorrow, and always!
Our clients and their pets enjoy:
- Extended length appointments with the vet, as needed.
- Hands-on demonstrations and scientifically based education to help you and your family learn more about how to care for your pet as they grow
- The widest range of veterinary services available on Guam, from a highly trained team
- Wellness & prevention care - to avoid illness
- Access to after-hours critical care consultation services - in case of emergency
Wise Owl values the well being of all species. We are very passionate about what we can do to give your pet excellent care and inspire you to follow the guidance we offer. If this doesn’t sound like the value you want for your pet, no worries. We know some people just want low-cost vet care or think dental care and parasite preventions don't matter for pets. If that's the case, we're not here to judge, but we're also not the right practice for you or your pet in that case either.
We believe in being honest, it's one of our values, so we wanted to be straight with you from the start to kick off our Veterinary - Client - patient relationship on the very best “paw.” If you'd still like to register, then fill in the form below and we look forward to meeting you and your fur baby soon.